Developer Account Supplier Program
At Signulous, we believe that everyone should have the right to install any software on the hardware they own. We empower our users to do just that by enrolling their iOS and tvOS devices in the Apple Developer Program, so that they can sign and install third-party applications through our user-friendly code signing platform.
Unfortunately, Apple sees what we do as a threat to their App Store monopoly, and they are making it increasingly difficult for us to enroll accounts in the Apple Developer Program and keep up with demand for device registrations.
We need your help to keep Signulous alive.
All you need to do is create an Apple ID and purchase an enrollment in the Apple Developer Program, then transfer ownership of the account to Signulous. We'll pay you $150 via PayPal.
Create an eligible account
- Create a new Apple ID: https://appleid.apple.com/account
- Enable two-factor authentication: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program as an individual (approximately $99): https://developer.apple.com/account
- Wait for the activation email from Apple with the subject "Welcome to the Apple Developer Program"
- Sign out of the Apple ID on all devices
Transfer Apple ID
Complete this form to securely transfer the Apple ID credentials to Signulous.